Health and Wellness
Healthy employees are happy employees. We offer a variety of programs to help keep our employees and their families healthy, happy, and safe.
Our non-union, full-time employees are offered health, dental, and vision insurance through prominent companies.
- Dental plan covers routine visits and offers competitive co-pays
- Vision plan helps employees with routine eye exams, glasses, and contacts
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
ESCO provides employees with an EAP program to help manage their personal lives.
- Experienced clinicians will confidentially consult with employees over the telephone
- EAP can help with child/elder/pet care, alcohol and drug abuse, life improvement, difficulties in relationships, stress and anxiety, depression, goal-setting, financial/legal concerns, grief, identity theft, fraud resolution, and online will preparation.
Each fall ESCO fights the flu by bringing in health professionals to administer flu shots, free of charge, to employees and their family members.
Quarterly Chair Massages
A kink in the neck can make working in front of a computer very uncomfortable. Every quarter ESCO brings in a licensed massage therapist to give chair massages to our employees.
Are you ever curious about where you are with your overall health? Learn more about your health with our free annual health screenings. We make it easy by bringing medical professionals onsite.
We realize fitting a drive to the gym into an already packed schedule can be nearly impossible. With the construction of our Marion headquarters in 2011, we added an on-site fitness center! With full shower rooms available, you can easily fit in a run or weights over lunch.
Are you stressed out? Do you have questions on how to manage debt? What about healthy cooking? ESCO brings in experts throughout the year to educate our employees in a variety of areas.
Being prepared for the unexpected is an unfortunate, but necessary thing to do. Our non-union, full-time employees have life insurance coverage paid for by ESCO. This covers $50,000 of life and accidental death and dismemberment. Employees have the option to purchase additional life insurance to better protect them and their families.
ESCO fully covers both short-term and long-term disability to qualified employees. In the event that an employee becomes disabled from a non-work-related injury or illness, disability income benefits are provided as a source of income.
Balancing your work and personal life is important to ESCO. We offer a competitive paid leave policy for our employees including ample vacation, holiday, and sick time.
- Vacation time is determined for each employee by the number of years with ESCO.
- Long-term employees can earn up to four weeks of vacation per year.
- ESCO offers 6 days of sick leave per year, three days available after 90 days.
- ESCO gives their employees 8 paid holidays, plus your birthday per year.
Preparing for the future is an important part of life. At ESCO we take that seriously and offer our employees a generous match to their 401k. We match $0.75 for every $1 contribution, up to 8 percent. There is a phased 5-year vesting program, with the match beginning immediately upon hire. We also make sure everyone has access to the information they need to make their plans, and a professional financial advisor with whom they can confer.
E3 Committee (ESCO Employee Engagement)
Engaging employees to participate in ESCO’s activities is important. The E3 Committee ensures our employees have a voice within the company. Each group or team of employees has a representative to keep them aware of activities and initiatives, and also to communicate questions and concerns. To hear them is to support them.